There are many more people than we realize living every day with some kind of brain injury, from mild to severe. Sometimes you can't tell from the outside; but rest assured, their lives have changed drastically, and they are working very hard to function in our incredibly complex world.
At Constant Therapy, we are inspired daily by our customers whose positive attitudes, strong will, hard work, and determination are nothing short of amazing.
The list below comprises just some of the many, many survivor stories that you might have heard in the news recently.
- N.J. man who suffered brain injury after 20-foot fall to bike across the U.S.
- Drawing inspiration: Traumatic brain injury survivor uses art to heal
- Snowboarder Kevin Pearce Talks About His Brain Injury - Says He's "Invisibly Disabled"
- Former model and brain stem stroke survivor tells how she making the most out of her new life
- Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor realized she was having a massive stroke one ordinary morning. Here's her triumphant TED Talk about the experience
- Stroke-based aphasia limits attorney, but she’s fighting back – and helping others do so, too
- Stroke survivor chorus sings praises of music therapy
Email email@example.com or call our customer service team at 1-888-233-1399 if you need help getting started, or have questions about the program.